Chattanooga, Tennessee, October 28, 2020 – NuLife Sciences, a research development and marketing/distribution company whose mission is to harness advanced technologies to redefine health and wellness, offers an exclusive nitric oxide booster supplement, vNox+ from independent brand partners.
vNox+ was carefully crafted for NuLife Sciences to support the production of nitric oxide in the body. The discovery that nitric oxide (NO) is a signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system whereby dilating blood vessels was awarded a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1998. This discovery revolutionized cardiovascular medicine by opening up new avenues of potential therapies and treatments.
Since the discovery was honored by the Nobel committee, it has become evident that nitric oxide also protects the heart, stimulates the brain, kills bacteria, and plays an important role in the protection against the onset and progression of cardiovascular disease.
“It’s no secret that many people are focused on improving their health and wellness. One of the easiest and most effective ways to improve general health, especially in older people, is to increase blood flow,” said Bill Resides, CEO of NuLife Sciences. “Improving nitric oxide levels in the blood is a well-established method. With the other benefits of nitric oxide such as improved cognitive ability and increased energy levels, our vNox+ supplement makes perfect sense. We’re proud to offer such an incredible product.”
vNox+ is a proprietary blend of natural ingredients to boost nitric oxide with other benefits. Some of the benefits:
- Vitamin C: Supports nitric oxide production and a healthy immune system
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): Supports the production of red and white blood cells in bone marrow
- Calcium: Enables blood to clot, muscles to contract, and heart to beat in addition to building bone
- ViNitrox™ (grape marc and apple skin extracts): Linked to the production of nitric oxide which promotes healthy blood flow and increased physical endurance
- Beetroot Extract: Possibly supports blood circulation reducing blood pressure, improving digestion, and lowering the risk of diabetes
- L-Citrulline: Supports the production of nitric oxide for blood flow, possibly reduces blood pressure, and increases cognitive ability
- Coenzyme Q10: Acts as an antioxidant, can lower blood pressure, benefit heart health, and may be more beneficial as age increases
- Pine Bark Extract: May be effective for increased circulation, asthma, skin health, and others including acting as an anti-inflammatory
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: May help increase blood flow and lower blood pressure, acts as a potent antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory qualities, and may help fight certain cancers
This product along with other products from NuLife Sciences is designed with real science to produce real benefits to consumers. vNox+ is made with a host of vitamins, natural extracts, and other ingredients that were hand-picked specifically for nitric oxide production and promote healthy blood flow along with other benefits.
“The science is clear that nitric oxide production is important to healthy blood flow in the circulatory system,” said Dr. Joey Bird, co-founder, and Chair of Scientific Advisory Board for NuLife Sciences. “Healthy blood flow is a key factor to overall wellbeing including heart health, physical performance and endurance, cognitive ability, and healing. Taking a supplement for nitric oxide may be more important as we age.”
More information on vNox+ can be found at https://nulifesciences.com/vnox.
About NuLife Sciences
NuLife Sciences’ mission is to harness advanced technologies to redefine health and longevity. We represent best-in-class products that enable people to lead longer, healthier lives.
Information on NuLife Sciences and other products can be found at https://nulifesciences.com.
(800) 398-9842 ext. 101
Disclaimer: Products sold by NuLife Sciences are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ViNitrox ™ is a trademark of Nexira